Cecile - Flower Garden
for iPhone 12 Pro Max 6.7"(2020)
- Stylish floral phone case with classic flower pattern is the perfect cute phone case for daily use.
- Anti-yellowing hard PC material back ensures long lasting clarity on your clear case and enhances the original beauty of your phone.
- Flexible TPU side bumper makes it easier to put on and take off your case.
- Slim and light phone case design best for everyday use.
- Military Grade Drop Protection certified protective case with Spigen Air Cushion technology.
- Raised lips on all sides to protect screen and camera from scratch, cracks, and shattering.
- MagSafe / Wireless charging compatible.
- CYRILL Cecile Flower Garden case for iPhone 12 Pro Max 6.7" (2020)
Classy Meets Protection
Meet Cecile, a clear case with a high-quality floral print. Designed to stay clear so the color of your phone can shine through. Show it off.
the New Classy.
Chic and Classy.
We promise to make protection look good,
and looking good feel effortless.
What separates Cecile from other clear cases? Our high-quality floral prints. Individually designed, each pattern is carefully picked with you in mind.
Bright and bold.
Classy made easy with stylish pattern,
monimal design and proven protection with Spigen technology.
Our case is so slim, you won’t believe how well it protects. With features like mini airbags and bouncy bumper, it’s made to last through even the worst drops.
Protect your phone’s Achilles’ Heel. Our cases have a raised bezel to keep your camera safe from rough surfaces.
Air CushionTM Technology.
Our Air Cushion Tech is shock absorbent and keeps drop damage at bay. Like tiny airbags.
Sleek and slim.
Feels like a second skin but protects like a suit of armor.
We get along great with wireless
charging and MagSafe.
Pick your bouquet.
Cecile comes in Rose Floral, Red Floral, Midnight Bloom, and Flower Garden.
Welcome to Cyrill. We combine thoughtful design with protection to give you peace of mind. Stylish cases that protect AND look good: why compromise when you don’t have to?